Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for an Administrative Operations Coordinator
for immediate hire for our client, an incredible Nonprofit organization committed to serving those individuals, children, families and communities struggling with poverty and the effects of intolerance and racism This is an exciting 3 month contract position located onsite in the Leschi neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
As the Administrative Operations Coordinator
you will bring your passion for helping others alonog with your top notch administrative skills to ensure the smooth operations of the corporate office.
- Monitoring general office voicemail.
- Monitoring and responding to email.
- Opening and distributing mail.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining supply inventory.
- Scheduling equipment maintenance and repair.
- Coordinating with IT and providing conference room technical support to staff and guests.
- Providing logistical support for meetings, including scheduling, communicating with front desk re: outside guests, ordering food, providing hospitality, room set up and clean up.
- Producing materials and documents, including drafting, editing, and finalizing agendas, reports, presentations, and meeting notes and minutes.
- Preparing correspondence and coordinating mailings.
- Printing and copying.
- Updating operations calendar as needed.
- Files A/P records on a weekly basis and maintains A/P files.
- Preparing check requests.
- Reconciling corporate credit card receipts and petty cash.
- Updating and distributing organizational charts, internal staff contact lists, and phone trees.
- Managing office files
- Stocking office refrigerator and hospitality supplies.
- Light office cleaning, wiping down conference room tables, counter tops, vacuuming, etc.
- Organizing and filing Draft and Final HIPAA policies, documenting revision histories, and other support where needed.
- Compiling and formatting Directors’ meeting notes on a monthly basis.
- Updating directories and reports.
- Training new staff in office duties.
- Support C-Suite and corporate office staff.
- Assist the Operations team to manage contracts under the oversight of the Operations Manager.
- Provides administrative and logistical support to the In-House Legal Department.
- Assists Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer with legal business requirements.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- 2 years of experience with Accounts Payable
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook
- Sharepoint experience is a plus!
This exciting career opportunity allows you to work with a brilliant and thriving team! The pay range for this role is $27 - $29 per hour per hour.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com. Scion Nonprofit Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.