Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for an immediate contract Paralegal for our client, a firm specializing in Criminal, Family Law and Civil Litigation in beautiful Wheaton, Illinois! Are you a skilled paralegal with Criminal Law experience eager to make an immediate impact on an amazing trial team? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
- In-office part-time 20 hours a week, immediate employment; flexible hours
- A competitive pay rate of up to $26.00 per hour depending on experience level
- Could become a full-time permanent position if you are the right fit!
What You Will Be Doing
- Drafting, editing, and typing motions for filing with the court.
- Ensure all files are organized, complete and ready for demand.
- Organize and prioritize workload to accomplish daily tasks.
- Gathering relevant information from a variety of sources.
What You Will Need to Be Successful
- Proven working experience as a paralegal.
- Experience in Criminal Law.
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
- You are highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Extensive computer and database expertise.
This role offers part-time immediate employment at a competitive pay rate of up to $26.00 per hour depending on experience level!
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume at https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/6934
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.