Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com), a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct a search for a temporary Executive Assistant
for a long-standing Seattle philanthropic organization.
This role provides executive support to the President & CEO, streamlining his days and managing his time with incredible efficiency to support his leadership, and working in close partnership with the Chief of Staff.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar; ensure his time is allocated to the highest priorities
- Completing expense reports
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and Board members, partners, staff, and others
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected
- Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated
- Work closely with Chief of Staff relative to CEO meetings/schedule, especially prep materials
- Serves as the President's administrative liaison to Seattle Foundation's board of directors
- Provide logistic support for Board and Committee meetings
- Take minutes at Board and Executive Committee meeting
- 5-7 years of experience providing support the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, and Executive team
- 2-3 years of Administrative experience in a non-profit organization
- 2-3 years of program/project management
- Remote expert with using full MS Office Suite and Zoom
- 5-7 years of heavy, complex calendaring
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive, professional, team-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to process, protect, and exercise discretion in handling confidential information and materials in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills
Perks and details:
- pay range $40-$45hr
- 6 month contract
- Benefits available through Scion Staffing after waiting period
- Fully remote, please live within 30 miles of Seattle to go into the office on occasion and after covid restrictions are lifted.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms on the West Coast. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.