||San Francisco, CA 94129
||February 25, 2021
Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to lead a search for a contract Grants Specialist for our client, a well-known foundation located in San Francisco, CA.
- Maintain grant compliance records
- Communicate with domestic and international grantees to gather information and ensure compliance with IRS regulations
- Oversee the grant submission process, assemble documents for compliance and completeness review
- Generate reports for internal use by grants team on upcoming deadlines and other grant-specific requirements
- Provide courteous and responsive support while balancing the need to adhere to legal requirements and internal policies
- Deliver high-quality work in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with sensitive and confidential information
- 3+ years of grants administration experience in a foundation or public charity setting
- Experience with IRS regulatory compliance in a domestic and international grant for 501c3 organizations
- Experience with Grants Management systems and relational databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Critical eye for detail, including project tracking
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Drafting of business-style correspondence and emails
- Bachelor's degree
This opportunity offers a pay rate of $27 + hourly, depending on experience. There is great potential to grow professionally while working for a foundation that makes a difference.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7291
We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities. We were listed in the 2018 Forbes “Best Executive Recruiting Firms” list.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applications with arrest and conviction records.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.