Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com
) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Nonprofit Development Manager
for our prestigious nonprofit client, a social and health justice organization in Oakland, CA (this position is remote for now and they are seeking someone who is local remote). This role is ready for immediate hire on a direct-hire basis.
- Develop and implement ongoing solicitation of Annual Fund program contributions utilizing personal solicitations, segmented direct mail, and web-based programs.
- Manage the production of direct mail, e-solicitations, newsletters, and annual report.
- Foster fundraising volunteer participation and build strong relationships with volunteer leadership; monitor volunteer assignments; and provide follow-up coordination.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors. Work with senior management to create the yearly annual giving calendar and overall communication and solicitation strategy; participate in special program planning and implementation.
- Oversee the timely execution of the systematic stewardship program, including multiple gift acknowledgments, communications, reports, and cultivation events. Analyze and track donor giving patterns and develop systematic improvements in the annual giving solicitation process.
- Overall Management of fundraising events and event sponsorships.
- Foster volunteer participation and build strong relationships with volunteer leadership; monitor volunteer assignments; and provide follow-up coordination.
- Interface with Development Committees to ensure successful events.
- Identify individuals, corporations, and foundations that are interested in supporting health care.
- Three years of experience as a fundraising professional.
- Broad knowledge of the principles of fundraising, including donor cultivation strategies.
- Solid knowledge of maintaining donor management databases.
- Knowledge of principles for promoting, and selling products or services includes marketing strategy and tactics, presentations, and fundraising techniques.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to utilize considerable tact and diplomacy with a variety of constituencies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
COMPENSATION & CAREER BENEFITS:
This exciting onsite role provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and gain experience in the healthcare industry. In addition to gained experience this position works with a wonderful professional team and the annual salary for this positions starts at $67K, plus health, dental and vision package benefits. This position works directly with the Chief of Planning helping to execute real work for the organization with an exceptional team! Apply today!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7676. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2021 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.