Branch Manager (HVAC)
||Alsip, IL 60803
||October 15, 2021
|Scion Staffing (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Branch Manager for our established client in the HVAC and Plumbing industry. This role is a direct-hire hire position with an immediate need and is located in Alsip, IL!
The Branch Manager will partner closely with the company’s leadership team to meet financial growth, profit, and customer retention goals. The organization seeks a visionary business leader skilled in driving organizational success through management activities including building and empowering high-performing staff.
What you will be doing:
What you need to be successful:
- Manage local operations of the branch including the warehouse, delivery drivers, parts counter, and inside sales team.
- Develop relationships with key vendors.
- Effectively build, retain, manage, and develop a high-performance team.
- Ensure the team is performing at optimal levels.
- Partner with leadership to identify, establish, and accomplish company goals.
- Establish purchasing policies, manage inventory levels, and maintain image of the branch.
- Supervise building and warehouse operations.
- Responsible for quality control and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the branch follows all company policies and procedures.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Plumbing and HVAC experience preferred.
- Proven track record in building, motivating, and retaining high-performance teams.
- Comprehensive management skills: strategic planning, financial oversight, marketing, team leadership, and customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability, a high level of organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Starting compensation includes a competitive salary of between $75,000-$85,000 annually. Additional being offered is a robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, PTO, and paid holidays!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration please include your resume and cover letter and apply directly here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/8011/
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2020, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.