|Location||Oakland, CA 94612|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Property Manager for our client, an amazing affordable housing nonprofit organization based in Oakland, CA.
This is an incredible direct hire opportunity! Work for a mission-centric organization with an amazing team while making a meaningful impact in the organization’s values! The Property Manager is primarily responsible for the overall operation of the property which includes daily implementation and adherence to the organization’s policies and processes, assuring compliance with all regulatory agencies and investors, ensuring the physical condition is maintained daily, assuring the property’s sound fiscal management, and promoting social soundness of a property.
· Provide direct supervision, evaluation, and direction to maintenance and front desk staff
· Direct, plan and coordinate the overall management of assigned properties including, but not limited to: supervision, leasing, occupancy, compliance, maintenance, security, enforcement of house rules and lease provisions, and tenant issues
· Carry-out and ensure tenant related matters, and community relations and communications are addressed and brought to closure including, but not limited to: tenant complaints, neighbor complaints, community relations regarding the units, security matters, inspections, building improvements, and emergencies, and engage in coordination with other staff as appropriate
· Maintain current knowledge of guidelines, policies and procedures for Low Income Housing Tax Credit, as applicable, and all other subsidy programs utilized in assigned properties
· Show vacant units to prospective tenants
· Collect rent payments from current tenants
· Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and deal with them in an effective manner
· Two or more years prior housing property management experience as a Property Manager, especially in tax credit, or other subsidized, supportive housing
· Two or more years prior supervisory experience
· Experience certifying tenant incomes to meet Section 8 and HUD regulations
· Knowledge of low-income housing tax credit regulations
· Background related to tenant population of building complex (i.e., handicapped, elderly, homeless) preferred
· Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Real Estate Sales License
· YARDI Software knowledge a plus
· California driver’s license desirable
· Certified Tax Credit Specialist and/or Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) depending on property and regulatory structure or attainment of within six (6) months of hire
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This opportunity provides a starting salary of $60,000 with room for further career growth, plus medical benefits and more! This is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience and work as part of a terrific team!
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter here: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/8061. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.