Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Facilities Coordinator for a very successful and long-standing Nonprofit community health organization with locations in Seattle, WA, and the surrounding areas.
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will work with the Facilities team to coordinate work orders and dispatch maintenance techs to ensure facilities are proactively and well maintained. You will be part of a team dedicated to providing comprehensive health care to families and individuals and improving the overall health of our communities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Coordinate facility resources to ensure facilities and systems are well maintained
- Dispatch facilities technician staff with clear work orders to make sure technicians are positioned with the right resources to complete work orders successfully
- Outsource maintenance and repair work to contractors, vendors, and landlords, and coordinate quality work in a cost-effective and safe manner
- Respond to tenant requests for maintenance, obtain written landlord approval for improvements, maintenance, and repairs, and maintain appropriate documentation
- Manage vendor relationships, solicit bids, onboard and work with new vendors to address issues and complaints, and ensure quality work is done
- Coordinate capital maintenance and repair projects like flooring replacement, painting, and window replacement, solicit bids and propose projects for budget approval
- Reconcile, assign proper coding, and process invoices for payment and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain and carry out the preventive maintenance schedule for each facility
- Create and maintain the facilities maintenance database and distribute facilities reports
- Monitor work order volumes and turnarounds, notifying facilities manager of any potential concerns
What You Have to Offer:
- 2 years of experience as a Facilities Coordinator
- 3 years of experience in Facilities Maintenance
- 2 years using Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite
- Experience in Nonprofit is a plus!
- Experience in Healthcare is a plus!
- Must have access to a car, a valid Driver’s License, and proof of insurance
- This position with our client requires employees to report to work at a physical location. As a cautionary measure, the client is asking all workers to be fully vaccinated for COVID -19 by the date of hire. If an eligible candidate is unable to get the COVID-19 vaccine due to a religious, medical, or disability-related reason we will explore the appropriate reasonable accommodation.
Compensation & Additional Details:
- Pay Rate Range: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Location: Onsite in Seattle, WA and the surrounding areas
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Optional Vision and Pet Insurance
- 403b Retirement Account
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Reimbursement for Mileage and Parking
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2021, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.