Scion Nonprofit has been engaged to conduct a search for an experienced Talent Management Specialist for an amazing nonprofit organization in Oakland, California! This incredible career opportunity will work hands-on with a thriving team to create meaningful and fulfilling impact in the East Bay community! This position is onsite and is for immediate hire!
- Construct and implement strategies to advance career development of leaders via coaching and mentoring
- Support processing worker’s compensation claims, investigations, and other medical leaves
- Process and manage all employee relations claims, requests, and support with questions as needed
- Plan and facilitate all company events including health and safety meetings and trainings
- Evaluate employee performance and support managers with the development of performance improvement plans
- Support onboarding and offboarding efforts
- Work independently but also as a team to make an incredible impact!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- General knowledge and understanding of human resources functions and best practices
- Knowledge of training and development principles including learning principles, instructional design, performance management, and training evaluation
- Ability to conduct efficient research and policy analysis
- Demonstrated experience in personnel administration
- Exceptional attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Effective communication both written and verbal with colleagues in a diverse, people-centered work environment
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and standard office equipment
- Knowledgeable with health and safety regulations training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Passionate about HR and desire to advance their career within the HR field!
This exciting career opportunity provides a starting annual salary of $65K+ (DOE) with room for further career growth, plus medical, dental, health, 401K, team events, a wonderful collaborative team, and more! This is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience and work as a part of a terrific team making an impact within the East Bay community!
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.