Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Grant Reviewer for our client, a non-profit, in a suburb of Baltimore, MD! In this role the Grant Reviewer will work with the Grants Manager supporting administrative and project management functions of grant administration the organization is responsible for. This is a full-time, direct hire position for immediate hire, with the ability to telecommute 2-3 days per week. If you are a Grant Reviewer that looking for an organization that supports a specialized medical community, read on!
This position with our client requires employees to report to work at a physical location. As a cautionary measure, our client is asking all employees to be fully vaccinated including booster by the date of hire. If an eligible candidate is unable to get the COVID-19 vaccine due to a religious, medical, or disability-related reason the client will make available appropriate reasonable accommodations.
- Telecommute 2-3 days per week and free on-site parking when you go into the office!
- A robust package of compensation, benefits and other perks including health, vision and dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 403(b), life/disability insurance, on-site fitness center, and more!
- Chance to be a part of an organization that supports a niche medical community!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Grants Manager by assisting with the review of grant applications and answering questions by parties that sent in the grant request.
- Provide follow up support to those that have received grant funding ensuring they have no issues with payment, and engaging them to inform on other grants availability.
- Schedule meetings (in-person and virtual), develop agendas, and prepare meeting minutes.
- Coordinate with other departments within the organization on financial matters, event planning, and promotional activities.
- Communicate with a wide variety of people from colleagues, physicians, researchers, and stakeholders.
- Maintain organization databases which may include grant applications, awardees, reviewers, and committee members.
- Maintain department’s calendar including meetings, deadlines, events, ceremonies, and more.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to ensure short- and long-term goals of the organization are identified and met.
- Create presentations, reports, and other materials.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to navigate virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Teams, and Google Meet
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
Nice to have’s:
- General knowledge of medical, science and/or health-related subjects
- Experience in a nonprofit organization
- Experience with research grants or research administration
- Experience with application management software (e.g., Open Water, Proposal Central, or other similar software)
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest. Apply today!
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms in America and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times for over ten years running! More information about us can be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.