Associate HR Manager
||Monterey Park, CA 91754
||May 05, 2023
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Associate HR Manager for our client, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization that is engaged in advocating for youth in several California counties! This is a hybrid, full-time, direct hire opportunity! Our client is offering an incredible career opportunity to work hands-on with a passionate team and contribute to communities within Los Angeles!
- Assist in negotiating benefits contracts, and communicate benefits information to employees
- Process benefits, enrollments, terminations, and verifies that deductions are handled properly
- Responsible for processing short term disability and workers compensation claims and correspondence with insurance companies
- Provide oversight of employee relations, benefits, and leaves
- Work with HR team members to improve processes and workflow across the department, and support with recruitment cycles
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Assist with policy development and updating employee handbook policies
- Support management and leadership teams with HR policy and procedures
- Ensure that employee trainings are assigned and completed
- Design, direct, and manage a company-wide process of organizational development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, employee retention, organization design, and change management
- Responsible for annual salary analysis, and analyze complex reports
- Be first point of contact and provide support for employees across the organization with their concerns and leads performance management/improvement processes
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
In addition to working for an organization with a phenomenal mission and positive team-oriented work environment, this salary range for this role is $105K-115K, along with benefits that include 401k plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and a monthly technology stipend!
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 2+ years of previous experience managing and leading
- BA/BS degree required
- Proven effectiveness in relevant benefits, HRIS, payroll, recruitment & staffing and HR generalist roles
- Experience with running reports is required
- Working knowledge of Paycom or similar payroll systems
- Previous experience managing and leading
- Strong organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Stellar interpersonal skills and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful team player, with the ability to also work independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- PHRca or SHRM Certification is preferred
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.