Since 2006, our firm has been leading comprehensive executive searches for nonprofit organizations. From the largest foundations, universities, and government employers, to social services and art organizations, we provide specialized executive recruitment programs to meet your leadership needs.
As proven experts in nonprofit recruitment, we have completed over 1000 searches for nonprofit professionals. Scion Executive Search is an award-winning full-service nonprofit executive search firm that provides clients with extraordinary talent for hire.
The foundation of Scion is rooted in the relationships we’ve mindfully cultivated with individuals, foundations, organizations, businesses, universities and communities. We offer our clients unparalleled reach into national and local networks with millions of candidate options. Learn more.
Our firm and individual conduct is guided by the following core values:
• Confidentiality – We are committed to protecting our valued clients and executive candidates. Successful searches require a prudent approach to retaining competitive talent in a confidential and effective manner.
• Quality – We are committed to excellence. We strive to deliver value to our executive search clients. We believe that success stems from our dedication and commitment to refinement.
• Integrity – We do the right thing. We listen to our clients, we communicate honestly, and we deliver on our commitments.
• Passion – We are passionate about connecting nonprofit executive leadership with nonprofit organizations. We take pride in each executive search we undergo.
• Character – We believe in relationships, not just transactions. We deliver on the promises and commitments that we make.
• Humanity – Our interactions with our clients and with each other are conducted ethically and with empathy.
• Partnership – Teamwork is paramount in our relationships with clients, alliances, and with each other. We are all connected.
• Innovation – As members of the Scion Executive Search team,