Scion is an expert in leading comprehensive operations executive searches for the nonprofit sector. Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of helping hundreds of organizations or all sizes find the operations professionals they need.
We stand ready to leverage our vast leadership network in the nonprofit, philanthropic, government, corporate, and startup sectors to best meet your organizational goals. We are experienced at recruiting in local, national, and international markets.
During our work, we take care of all search activities including: research, recruitment, networking, scheduling, candidate management, references, and offers. From start to close, we drive the executive search process on your behalf, and put the time in, so your leadership can concentrate on your important organizational goals.
We place exceptional vetted operations executives in the following roles:
- -Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- -Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- -VP of Operations
- -Director of Operations and Finance
- -Director of Operations
- -Operations Manager
- -Facilities Director
- -Other Specialties
Scion Executive Search COO placements are particularly successful because:
- -We are nonprofit search specialists and experts in our field.
- -We provide top-tier mission driven executives that are passionate about nonprofit work and your organization.
- -We hold a robust network of private nonprofit, corporate, foundation, and start-up operations executives and access to national networks of over 14,000,000+ executive candidate options.
- -We quickly and thoroughly learn about your organization and your staffing needs before presenting candidates for your review.
- -We listen to your needs, objectives, and challenges and then deliver.
- -We are flexible and can customize our search service to best meet your needs.
- -We have successfully placed over 1,000 nonprofit professionals and excel in doing so expediently.
- -We get to know our Executive candidates, their goals, aspirations and abilities, which enables us to make strong employment matches for your organization.
- -We are skilled at working with nonprofit Boards and organizational leadership in a neutral and advisory role.