Scion Nonprofit Staffing is searching for a Nonprofit Administrative Assistant on behalf of our client, an impactful performing arts organization that lifts the voices of artists in the Washington DC area! This is a wonderful contract position offering a flexible, part-time, on-site opportunity to join an inspiring as well as mission-driven team!
- Part-time (20 hours), on-site flexible schedule, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM!
- Ability to get started immediately!
- Optional medical, dental, and vision benefits during the contract period!
- Opportunity to work within an organization with an incredible mission!
- Competitive pay rate in the $20.00 to $22.00 per hour range (DOE)!
- Oversee donor gift correspondences.
- Maintain accurate donor records.
- Basic data entry as well as database management in donor CRM.
- Create and manage Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist with event coordination such as set up, guest check in, etc.
- Draft or edit a variety of written correspondences including but not limited to emails, invitations, and thank you notes.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in administration, nonprofit familiarity preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook and Excel).
- Demonstrated organization skills with a keen eye for small details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs. for events to set up displays.
This position with our Client requires employees to report to work at a physical location. As a cautionary measure, our Client prefers that employees be fully vaccinated by the date of hire. If an eligible candidate is unable to get the COVID-19 vaccine due to a religious, medical, or disability-related reason the client will make available appropriate reasonable accommodations.
This position offers a competitive hourly pay rate of $20.00 - $22.00/hr. as well as optional health, dental, vision and other benefits after 30 days of employment! Additionally, there is a completely flexible schedule between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM to determine when you will work the 20 hours. A discounted parking pass is also available!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, apply today!
About Our Firm:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully connecting thousands of talented professionals with incredible, mission-driving organizations across the country. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
Named an Inc. 5000 Top Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we are proud to also be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America, recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm, and identified as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! Additional information about Scion Nonprofit can be found online.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.