Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com
), a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct a search for a temp-to-hire Legal Assistant
for a very successful legal practice in North Seattle specializing in landlord-tenant law.
- Handling a monthly caseload of 50 clients.
- Working with 2 attorneys
- Drafting pleadings (using a merge)
- Filing motions in a number of counties
- Helping the attorneys prepare for hearings and post-hearing communications.
Job # 6919
- 2-3 years of Legal Assistant experience
- Must have e-filing experience in King County
- Eviction/landlord/tenant experience preferred
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Please bring your initiative and the ability to work without close supervision
Temp to hire
Hourly pay range: $24-$26hr
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms on the West Coast. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.