Workers' Compensation Attorney
||Chicago, IL 60602
||August 22, 2023
|Scion Staffing is conducting an immediate search for a Workers’ Compensation Attorney on behalf of a well-established workers’ compensation and personal injury law firm in Chicago, IL! This is an exciting onsite position offering a full-time work schedule and the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our client’s success!
- Permanent hire opportunity
- Full time, Monday-Friday, onsite work schedule
- Exciting compensation salary range of $90,000-$100,000 (DOE) plus benefits
- Manage a high-volume worker's compensation caseload (150-300 cases)
- Assist the injured worker with benefits, including obtaining appropriate medical care
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of the claimant
- Represent the interests of the claimant at hearings, trials, and other proceedings
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in Illinois
- 1-3 years of Worker’s Compensation Litigation and negotiation or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Bilingual (Spanish/English Proficiency) is a plus
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to manage large caseloads
- Collaborative, positive attitude, and respectful
- Highly motivated for success
This exciting opening offers the opportunity to join a dedicated team of legal professionals on a long-term permanent basis and a competitive salary range of $90,000-$100,000 (dependent on experience) and a robust benefits package including:
How to apply:
- 100% employer paid premium for medical, dental, vision, including choice between BC/BS PPO or HMO.
- $50,000 life insurance
- Pre-tax transit and 401k
- Employee Assistance Program which includes 5 covered no charge therapy sessions on any issue for employee and any member of their family/household
- Regular PTO accrues per week and 16 End of Year Days
- 16 hours floating holidays 4 Additional holidays (32 hours) – around July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.